Want a fun- breakfast that kids will love and that’s also healthy? This Chocolate Chunky Breakfast Bowl is sure to be a hit.
Chocolate Chunky Breakfast BowlCourse: Breakfast
This chocolatey, chunky breakfast smoothie is a kids’ favorite. With sweet bananas and cacao powder, this Chocolate Chunky Breakfast Bowl is both delicious and nutritious.
- Chocolate Sauce
3/4 cup plant milk
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
1/4 cup pitted dates or 1 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tbsp flaxseeds, grounded
- For Serving
- Slice bananas and set them aside.
- To a blender add milk, peanut butter, dates, and cacao powder. Blend until smooth.
- Add more milk and/or dates to get the right consistency and sweetness you prefer.
- Put 1/2 of the banana slices in a bowl and pour 1/2 of the chocolate
mixture over them. Mix slightly.
- Sprinkle grounded flaxseeds on top and enjoy.
- Save the other 1/2 of the bananas and sauce in an airtight container
in the refrigerator (up to 3 days) for the next meal.