Quick and Easy Almond Energy Balls Recipe
As busy moms, we often don’t have time to prepare healthy snacks. That’s where these Almond Energy Balls come in! These bars are the perfect on-the-go snack, packed with protein and wholesome ingredients.
I don’t know about you, but my busy schedule often leaves me with little time to prepare healthy snacks. I know that while trying to lose weight, being prepared is key. That’s where almond energy bars come in!
These energy balls are the perfect on-the-go snack, packed with protein and wholesome ingredients. Plus, they’re easy to make and customize to your liking. Before sharing the recipe, I’ll first share the benefits of almond energy bars and share a delicious recipe to help you fuel your day.
Almond energy balls are a nutritious and convenient snack option that can provide a number of benefits. Here are some of the key advantages of adding energy bars to your diet:
- Long-lasting energy: Almond energy balls are packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats, which can help provide sustained energy throughout the day.
- Improved focus: The combination of healthy fats and protein in almond energy bars can help improve cognitive function and boost overall brain health.
- Weight management: Almond energy balls are very filling and can help prevent overeating. This makes them a great snack option for those looking to manage their weight.
- Convenience: Energy balls are easy to grab on the go, making them a convenient option for busy individuals.
Overall, adding these energy balls made with almonds to your diet can provide a number of benefits for your health and well-being.
Almond Energy BallsCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Beginner
These Almond Energy Balls are the perfect on-the-go snack, packed with protein and wholesome ingredients. Plus, they’re easy to make and customize to your liking.
1 cup almonds
1 cup walnuts
1 cup dates
1 cup raisins, seedless
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender. Pulse until
combined. Do not over-process or it will become a paste.
- Line a 4×4 dish with parchment paper. With a spatula, spread
out the mixture, covering the entire pan.
- Pull the parchment paper out of the dish and cut the mixture
into squares. Use the parchment paper to separate squares so
they don’t stick together.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.