Vegetable Noodle Stir-fry with Peanut Sauce
Fresh stir-fried vegetables meet a creamy peanut sauce and it’s a match made in heaven. Now one of my favorite dishes, this Vegetable Noodle Stir-fry with Peanut Sauce just may become your fave too.
Vegetable Noodle Stir-fry with Peanut SauceCourse: MainDifficulty: Beginner
Fresh stir-fried vegetables meet a creamy peanut sauce and it’s a match made in heaven.
4 oz brown rice noodles
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 1/2 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce)
12 oz frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Cook noodles according to the package instructions. Drain well.
- Grate ginger and mince garlic.
- Combine 1/2 cup of water, peanut butter, maple syrup, Braggs, ginger,
and garlic in a saucepan. Stir continuously.
- Bring sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook
until sauce thickens, around 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook for 4 to 6 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- To Serve:
- Add noodles to the vegetables and peanut sauce.
- Toss noodles to coat them well in sauce.
- Add baked tofu for added protein.
- Serve immediately or store leftovers in airtight container in the
refrigerator for up to 3 days.